SageFrame is much more than a content management system(CMS), it is a CMF, content management framework. SageFrame can be used to build websites, web applications and web portals of every scale and type.
SageFrame has something to offer to everyone whether they are developers, designer or site owners. You need not be an expert to use SageFrame. SageFrame is easy to use.
Attractive user interface combined with a front end inline editor, and a smooth administrative panel.
SageFrame is a rapid site builder, that saves you time and resources. You can set up sites in a minimum amount of time.
SageFrame is higly flexible. The play and plug module offers dynamism as well as the promise of modular architecture that allows you to add new features easily.
SageFrame is an open source ASP .NET, CMF, and has a thriving community which means SageFrame associated costs are minimum while providing greater quality.
SageFrame is higly secure as it enjoys inbuilt .NET security. This is strengthened by employing role bases security.
Simple single click installation to simplify your life.
Start mvc and get new key word yield.Which I never use in asp.net 3.5.So I search on google and find some thing interesting which I am going to post.
yield keyword is introduced by C# 2.0 in order to implement iteartion easier. On the other hand it has some disadventages. Let’s first look at the yield keyword.
public IEnumerable GetPowersofTwo()
for (int i = 1; i < 10; i++)
yield return (int)System.Math.Pow(2, i);
yield is not a feature of the .Net runtime. It is just a C# language feature. During compilation Compiler converts yield method and its class to instances of IEnumerable and IEnumerator implemented classes.
Criticism of the keyword “yield”
“yield” has a couple of drawbacks first of all it is designed to simplify implementing iterations. But it can be used to write very ill designed code (like goto). But using it for other than the intended purpose will make your code hard to follow.
Second problem is that “yield” does not make sense in Object Oriented paradigm just like delegates.When Microsoft introduced C# they decided to use delegates as an event mechanism, instead of interfaces. Delegates are function pointers and have no meaning in OOP. A similar problem exists for yield too
An Int32 inherits from System.ValueType which in turn inherits from System.Object.
Anything that inherits from ValueType (ie Int32, DateTime and any other structure) are actually created on the stack, whereas reference types, such as those that inherit directly from System.Object which are created on the managed heap. Because of that, Value Types are typically less expensive to ‘create’ than reference types.
When you use the default constructor of a structure (ie: Int32 myInt = new Int32()), you are essentially just zeroing out all of its fields.
Valuable information for .Net users.
The open source way is more than a development model; it defines a culture.A culture that includes everyone to solve the problems.
SageFrame is an open source ASP.NET web development framework developed using ASP.NET 3.5 with service pack 1 (sp1) technology. It is designed specifically to help developers build dynamic website by providing core functionality common to most web applications.
SageFrame is highly involved in .Net ecommerce development and CMS customization. SageFrame documentation is enriched with wide range of resources where users can find – about SageFrame, Understanding SageFrame, SageFrame Installation Guide, SageFrame Administration Guide,SageFrame Site Building Guide, SageFrame Theming Guide.
SageFrame provides various templates for dynamic website building.SageFrame has Charity template as well as Network tech template which the website builders can enjoy for free. This shows the Social side of SageFrame.
On the top of ASP.NET framework SageFrame provides you the Necessary services for ASP.NET website development, ASP.NET web programming, ASP.NET Software development and many more.
If you are tired of working on other existing Dot Net service providers, now is the time for you to try out one of the best ASP.NET service provider in the market- SageFrame.
For details visit:http://www.sageframe.com/
SageFrame is a complete solution that includes all the core functionality that you need to develop a successful web application.Our expert team has put on a great effort to provide you the web application with the features that enhance the functionality of your website. Some of the features of Sageframe are as follows;
Rapid web site development with minimal coding:
SageFrame offers a solution, a web application framework enabling the rapid design, development and deployment of dynamic websites. SageFrame framework allows software to be written much faster, and makes it easier to change requirements.
Business applications support:
Every business effort to respond to customer demands quickly, get products to market faster, increase overall profitability, and consistently outperform the competitor .In this era, the ability to meet these common market challenges is heavily depend upon a solid business application technology platform. SageFrame team provides you the intelligent framework, which take care of your need to manage business application more efficiently to achieve the business goal.
Open and extensible architecture:
SageFrame framework can be extended in several ways to make it fit your core purpose for developing a website. With SageFrame, you can create web sites with any structure, navigation, design and layout since you have full control over the HTML code rendered by the system.
Full control over HTML code:
Different from the system that still makes you users the hard coded table only HTML code, and don’t produce valid XHTML code, Sageframe gives you full control over (X) HTML code, graphic design, site structure and navigation.
Highly customizable design:
Finding a suitable design for your website is vital to improve its overall aesthetic appeal. Therefore, SageFrame offers you the design templates that are highly customizable where anyone with basic computer skills can make significant modifications like changing the color scheme, changing the photographs or pictures used and replacing it with personalized logos or pictures.
User Friendly as well as developer Friendly URL management:
To make it easy for users to find out specific page they were looking for, SageFrame Framework provide the user friendly URLs where they can put the semantic information in the URL. a very clean URL format in which a controller combined with an action gives you a specific page
Authentication and role based security:
Protect the application and data from unauthorized access by setting different user group and assigned roles according to the group. Allow user to access the information only if the validation is successful.
For Site Owners:
With SageFrame WYSIWYG editor, you can edit the final document without editing the source code of your document. So instead of writing blocks of code manually, you manipulate with design components using an editor window. This editor enables you to view something very similar to the end result while the document or image is being created.
Number of built-in modules:
For your simplicity we provide you the several built in modules .Some of them are banner, blog, breadcrumb, contact UI,FAQ, HTML, menu, news, sage search, RSS Reader, Side menu, news subscription, web analytics if you feel like you need a module then you can also build your own modules and integrate them into SageFrame.
On click menu and page generation:
Now the developers don’t have to waste hours to create menu and pages. Generate the menu with just a click, without writing HTML code, using SageFrame framework.
One of the best ways to make your website look attractive is with nice layouts and creative web templates. Select the template that matches your theme from the list of available template. Users can even customize the template easily to meet their requirements.
SEO (Search engine optimize) friendly website management:
SEO is the key to receive more visitors to your website. Understanding the importance of visibility of your website on search engines, SageFrame provides user the SEO friendly Framework. SEO features like ability to set title, tag, metatag and keyword by page is integrated into the page structures
Manage Content and data, design and layout:
Manage anything on your website: text, pages, documents, images, data records, links, news, articles, topics, posts, products, catalogs, galleries, forms, polls, etc.
[For details visit:http://www.sageframe.com/]
The Global.asax file is in the root application directory. While Visual Studio .NET automatically inserts it in all new ASP.NET projects, it’s actually an optional file. The .asax file extension signals that it’s an application file rather than an ASP.NET file that uses aspx.
The Global.asax file, which is derived from the HttpApplication class, maintains a pool of HttpApplication objects,and assigns them to applications as needed. The Global.asax file contains the following events:
- Application_Init: Fired when an application initializes or is firstcalled. It’s invoked for all HttpApplication object instances.
- Application_Disposed: Fired just before an application is destroyed. This is the ideal location for cleaning up previously used resources.
- Application_Error: Fired when an unhandled exception is encountered within the application.
- Application_Start: Fired when the first instance of the HttpApplication class is created. It allows you to create objects that are accessible by all HttpApplication instances.
- Application_End: Fired when the last instance of an HttpApplicationclass is destroyed. It’s fired only once during an application’s lifetime.
- Application_BeginRequest: Fired when an application request is received. It’s the first event fired for a request, which is often a page request (URL) that a user enters.
- Application_EndRequest: The last event fired for an application request.
- Application_PreRequestHandlerExecute: Fired before the ASP.NET page framework begins executing an event handler like a page or Webservice.
- Application_PostRequestHandlerExecute: Fired when the ASP.NET page framework is finished executing an event handler.
- Applcation_PreSendRequestHeaders: Fired before the ASP.NET page framework sends HTTP headers to a requesting client (browser).
- Application_PreSendContent: Fired before the ASP.NET page frameworks ends content to a requesting client (browser).
- Application_AcquireRequestState: Fired when the ASP.NET page framework gets the current state (Session state) related to the current request.
- Application_ReleaseRequestState: Fired when the ASP.NET page framework completes execution of all event handlers. This results in all state modules to save their current state data.
- Application_ResolveRequestCache: Fired when the ASP.NET page framework completes an authorization request. It allows caching modules to serve the request from the cache, thus bypassing handler execution.
- Application_UpdateRequestCache: Fired when the ASP.NET page framework completes handler execution to allow caching modules to store responses to be used to handle subsequent requests.
- Application_AuthenticateRequest: Fired when the security module has established the current user’s identity as valid. At this point,the user’s credentials have been validated.
- Application_AuthorizeRequest: Fired when the security module has verified that a user can access resources.
- Session_Start: Fired when a new user visits the application Website.
- Session_End: Fired when a user’s session times out, ends, or they leave the application Web site.